Resources to help you find coverage or resolve an insurance-related complaint.
- File a complaint
- Helping You with Your Insurance Complaint
- Glossary of Insurance Terms
- Shopping Smart
- Contact TDI
- Frequently Asked Questions
HelpInsure.com includes a free and secure service to help Texans find insurance.
Market Connection allows you to sign up and make your information available to agents and insurance companies currently offering property and auto insurance. Insurance companies and agents can review your information and then contact you to discuss your insurance needs. Your information is safe and secure and can be viewed only by licensed agents and companies participating in Helpinsure Market Connection.
- Go to secure sign up form
- Call our toll-free help line, weekdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Central time, at 1-866-695-6873
Find Agents and Companies
- Search agents and companies participating in Helpinsure Market Connection - Includes lists of agents and companies that have indicated they are offering various types of coverage
- Coastal homeowners - Information on companies offering residential property insurance along the Texas coast
- Coastal businesses - Information on companies offering commercial property insurance along the Texas coast
- Agent and Company List Notice
- Verify an agent
- Verify an insurance company
Still Can't Find Coverage?
- Texas FAIR Plan - for homeowners insurance
- Texas Automobile Insurance Plan Association (TAIPA) - for automobile insurance
Additional Website Help Links
- Accessibility Policy and Website design standards
- Contact Us and Compact with Texans
- Corrections and Privacy/security expectations
- Legal notices and Open records requests
For more information contact:
Last updated: 02/27/2017